Monday, January 30, 2017

Letter 13 Mesa, AZ January 30, 2017

Hi everyone!

This week was a great one! But on a mission, there isn't a bad week!

We had a conference this week that was broadcast from SLC for all the missionaries! They made a lot of changes to the missionary schedule! We now have the option to go to sleep at 9:30 instead of 10:30 so we can get some extra sleep! So cool!

This week, we went to visit the Gonzales Family! They are so golden!
They have a 12 year old son who is preparing to be baptized on the 11th of February. They have been coming to church for the past few weeks, and they are falling in love with the Gospel!

On Sunday, we got a call from a woman who we have been trying to find for the past month. Time after time, she has told us she doesn't want to learn. But, on Sunday, she CALLED us! She asked us if we could stop by and teach her. We went over, and we taught the Restoration. She kept asking all these golden questions, and she was wanting to know more and more! She totally understood the need for baptism by the proper authority of God! At the end of the lesson she literally asked, "What can I do to be baptized in the true church?"!!!!! I was so excited! She is praying about a baptismal date, and she is reading the Book of Mormon like crazy! I love watching people come closer to Christ!

I have fallen in love with the mission, and the people here! I love my area in Mesa, and everything is going so well! I am so thankful for this beautiful Gospel, and the peace it brings. I love my Savior, and I love doing His work.

Thank you for all the prayers. I love you all so much!


AAAAAAAND, I have pictures! I hope you enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment