Monday, January 2, 2017

Letter 10 Mesa. AZ January 2, 2017

Hi everyone!
Sorry this is so short, but it seems like P-day is only about 20 minutes long haha!
Arizona is amazing! I love it so very much! The work is progressing!
We had 3 FAMILIES commit to baptism this week! I am so excited to see what the future holds! I love this church, and this gospel! Thank you for all the prayers!
I love you all!

Hermana Valenta & Hermana Irizzary


Questions from Mom

How is PT? Are you doing your exercises on the days that you aren’t attending PT? That is the secret to full recovery. I speak from experience with my shoulder!
PT is going ok. I try to do the exercises as much as I can. They have me wearing the brace for 1 less hour each day! But, the past 2 days, my elbow has been getting worse, and I cant move it as far... We'll find out what's going on when I go back to PT.

Did you get a package from Carla that was delivered to the house that you live at? She said she left a note for you and your companion to call her? Did you get it and did you call her?
I did get the package! So cool!! Tell her thank you!! I got the note, but I am not allowed to call her. 

What did you do for New Year’s Eve? Did you get to stay up or were in bed by 10? :D
The woman we live with busted out a puzzle! So we worked on that until 10, and then we were asleep by 10:30 hahaha! Pretty exciting!

What was your best experience of the week?
We have 3 FAMILIES who have agreed to baptism this week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment