Monday, April 24, 2017

Letter 25 Mesa, AZ April 24, 2017

Hi everyone! 


This week has been crazy, and I don't have too much time to write. But, we have been finding a lot of new investigators, and we've been meeting with a lot of less active members. I absolutely love the work!! The mission changes you for the better - for sure! 

I have been reading the New Testament, and I have loved every second of it! I have loved reading about Christ's teachings from He Himself! I love Christ and all He has done for me. Always strive to come closer to Him - He is waiting with arms wide open!

Sorry this was so short! I promise to send a longer one next time! I love you all!

Hermana Valenta

Our zone playing volleyball!

Our zone out for dinner for Sister Blyel's birthday (the Sister right next to me)!

We went to the Temple with a recent convert and his family! 
It was a great experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment