Monday, February 13, 2017

Letter 15 Mesa, Arizona February 13, 2017

Hi everyone!

I am kind of limited on my writing time this week, so I'll make it fast!
This week has been a great one! We took our investigator family, the Gonzalez family, to the Mesa Temple grounds! We showed them all around the visitor's center, and walked the grounds with them. The day could not have gone better! They felt the Spirit so strong as they learned how their family can become eternal through the Temple. By the end of our visit, the mom, dad and kids were all crying, and hugging us. They kept thanking us for teaching them the truth about their worth to Heavenly Father. It was seriously so touching!

Something I heard this morning was really inspiring. I was in a physical therapy office when I heard this. This woman was nailing her exercises, and a man asked her how she has the energy and the attitude to keep going. And she said back, "my advice is to keep going forward, not backward." The Spirit testified of that simple truth to me. As long as we continue in patience and keep moving toward God, we can't fail. Don't turn back. Don't go backwards.

I love you all! Thanks for all you do!


The Gonzalez Family at the Mesa Temple


Abigail with Sister Bateman 


Abigail with her companion, Hermana Irizarry


No comments:

Post a Comment