Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Letter 18 Mesa, Arizona March 6, 2017 TRANSFERS!

Hi Everyone!

Well, this week has brought on a whirlwind of changes! Our mission recently had a lot of English sisters go home from transfers! There were so many sisters lost, that there aren't enough English speaking sisters to cover all the bases. So, they took a lot of Spanish missionaries and moved them to English areas for a while, just until they can rebuild the English areas. So I have actually been moved to an English area.


We cover 2 English speaking wards in Gilbert. It has been really interesting because I have not taught a lesson in English before! So, when speaking in English to the ward members, and investigators, everyone thought I was from another country learning English! Hahaha it was a little embarrassing! But being in English work has been fun! It is definitely different than Spanish, but it is great!

I love you all so much! 
Hermana Abigail Valenta


My last day in Spanish, Sister Irizarry and I got stuck in a downpour! 
It was raining soooo hard!

 Said goodbye to Luis!

This is my new companion, Sister Anderson! She is sooooo sweet! 
This is her last transfer. She is so hard working! 
She is also 4'11" so it's a little funny that we're paired 
together since I am 5'8 1/2" but it's all good!


No comments:

Post a Comment