Saturday, October 8, 2016

Letter 3 - October 7, 2016 Mexico MTC

Hermana Valenta at the Temple in Mexico City



Hello everyone!

This week, I don´t have as much time as I'd like. But, I just wanted to type something up really fast!

This week was really great! There were a lot of ups and downs, but that is to be expected. Our Spanish is still pretty rough, but it is getting better slowly but surely!

I only have about 2 weeks left here in Mexico City! I am so excited to go to Arizona, but it is going to be sad to leave here! The natives are constantly shooting off fireworks and partying until 6 am. 

I love you all so very much. Thank you for the prayers and for the support! 

I know this church is true, and that through prayer to our Heavenly Father, all of our questions can be answered. I know that He loves us so much, and so He sent His Son, Jesucristo to atone for our sins. I love this Gospel so much, and I can't wait to share it with the people of Arizona!

If you go to mtcmexicocarepackage.com you can write free little online letters to me! They hand out them out at the end of every day, so I would love to hear from you guys! I love you all so much! Thanks for everything you all do!


Questions from mom....


Is the food still “good”? :) 
The food is definitely getting interesting... They combined coconut and rice the other day.... 

What was the best experience of the week (besides conference!) :D
The best experience I had this week: Yesterday, we got to teach real people. They bring volunteers into the CCM (MTC in Spanish) who want to know more about the Gospel, and we have to teach them! They are all native Spanish speakers, and they don't know any Ingles (English in Spanish) at all!  Luckily, ours was already a member of the church, so we just talked about the Gospel for a bit! It was really awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment